Parrots
Congo African Grey x1
Hahn's Macaw x1
Cockatiels x3
Red Rumps x2
Lovebird x1
Blue pied Celestial parrotlet x1
Budgie x1
Hey everyone I'm Hannah, I'm from the very North of Scotland.
Got a passion for birds love them to bits!, it all started of with my first bird I got when I was 18 now I have 10 birds!. All my birds apart from 4 I have taken in due to a number of different circumstances. Love everyone of them to bits!.
I have my spare bedroom turned in to a bird room and a lovely big avairy outside that they go in when weather is good enough, they are spoilt rotten :04: , currently studying my diploma in parrot studies and behaviour and also zoology :grey: . Look forward to being a part of the group :greenyellow:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Wow how cool your are studying parrots!!! You will have lots of great stuff to share with us!

Glad you joined! Welcome!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. I love Scotland, been there 3 times on holiday, I wish I could retire there. My last time there, for my 60th birthday, my son and I spent 10 days in the highlands, from Inverness up round thru Dingwall, over to Sligichan Skye, taking our time to visit many small towns and villages, like Glenelg to visit Dun Telve, places like that. LOL, but not as far North as Caithness, you're not far from Kirkwall ( practically in Norway!)

You must tell us more about your parrots, and we love pictures here!

Last edited:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Re: Hello everyone, I'm new ��

Welcome to the forums, Hannah! Deep respect for adopting all manner of birds, likely from difficult circumstances.

ligibbs

Apr 22, 2020
Arizona
Parrots
two
Hello Hanna - Welcome. I am new as well to this forum and being a bird owner. I got two parakeets about a month ago. This forum has been very helpful.

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Welcome home, Hannah! I always get excited to see another parrotlet parent here. I mean I know I’m not the only one, but most of the others stay pretty quiet.

We love pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions