Hello from the Southwest!

ClaudePi

Jan 17, 2010
Media
Parrots
Bronze Winged Pionus
Hello everyone. Claude Monet and I are here for the first time. Claude is a bronze winged Pionus.

I have had a blue and gold macaw when I was younger, well, it was really my dads, but she only like me and my dad. So when I fianlly get my own place, I am hoping to get a young blue and gold!

He loves buttons and shiny things, right now he is chewing my button as we are watching Raw Nature. He loves to soak in the sun on his natural perch, and sit on his sand perch while my dad reads the paper. His frenemy is an Indian Ringneck named Beeker.

Thanks everyone !
:blue1: Car and Claude

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Wow, I was just talking about Bronze Wing Pis in another thread and *POOF* I come in here and here's someone who has one ... I love those Bronze Wing Pis!!

Welcome to the forum Cluade, take a look around and learn as much as you can ...

Riley's mom

Banned
Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Holiday, Florida
Parrots
Military's, African Greys, Blue and Gold, Goffin, conures, quaker, lovebird, senegal parrot
Welcome!!! Glad you are with us. Hope to see pics of your baby.:green1:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Great to have new members welcome :blue1:
Wonderful forum you have joined
Love the Bronze Wing Pis.
Send some pic's, we love sharing
Take care

OP
ClaudePi

ClaudePi

Jan 17, 2010
Media
Parrots
Bronze Winged Pionus
Well, here is one picture, I plan on taking more, soon as the sun is out to bring him outside. We are also in the process of growing some primaries back. I feel he needs more exercise, and being a bird, there is no better exercise than flying!!
100_0426.jpg
[/IMG]

Stacye and Tiki

Jan 16, 2010
Media
Parrots
Yellow-sided Green Cheek Conure - Tiki, Green Cheek Conure - Dexter
Oh he really is breathtaking.... I may consider one of those babies for my next bird :D

OP
ClaudePi

ClaudePi

Jan 17, 2010
Media
Parrots
Bronze Winged Pionus
They are incredible birds. He is perfect for my family. I would love to have a macaw again, but my mom wouldnt dare let me get one. She doesnt like birds very much, more the screaming than anything. He is so quiet. And very gentle. He has only bitten me once and that was the first week I had him, and ever since then, he has never tried. Not even to a stranger. He does like to give me little love nibbles on my finger and then bows his head for pets. Almost like he's saying, "hey, use these to pet my head!"

By the way, your conure is quite the little cutie!! :)

OP
ClaudePi

ClaudePi

Jan 17, 2010
Media
Parrots
Bronze Winged Pionus
Thanks everybody! He is a pretty handsome bird haha. Though, he has been getting behind on his preening so his feathers arent up to par right now... lazy bird!

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Awesome!! Where did you get him? You are so very lucky to be a guardian for such a pretty boy. I can tell you appreciate him.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
He is absolutely ADORABLE !!!!
Thanks for the lovely picture. :)
Wish I could have more birds, no space available.
Enjoy him, he is precious
Take care

Most Reactions

Latest posts