Attachments

• BUTUNG.jpg
    BUTUNG.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 717

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Welcome to the forum. Charlie is very cute:)

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
Welcome to the forum. Charlie is very pretty. It will be quite interesting to hear about your part of the world and the many beautiful creatures that live in your forests.

OP
K

kyki

Nov 23, 2012
Media
Welcome to the forum. Charlie is very pretty. It will be quite interesting to hear about your part of the world and the many beautiful creatures that live in your forests.

woww MACAW ,It's Cool , and the red one on your picture from my country , in my country called BAYAN

hhehehe tks

Shade

Sep 27, 2011
Canada
Parrots
Piper - Peachface Lovebird;
Shade - Senegal Parrot;
Joey & Pixel - Red-bellied Parrots;
Petey & Zuri - Meyer's Parrots;
Léa - Cape Parrot
Hi and welcome!

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey kyki, welcome to the forum. Do you have friends who have parrots for pets. Are they a common pet in your area? We love to hear about far away places with exotic parrots like the Bayan. Do you get to see them often? Can you get us some pictures?? We love pictures!!!!

OP
K

kyki

Nov 23, 2012
Media
Hey kyki, welcome to the forum. Do you have friends who have parrots for pets. Are they a common pet in your area? We love to hear about far away places with exotic parrots like the Bayan. Do you get to see them often? Can you get us some pictures?? We love pictures!!!!

Hmm Im in community indonesian parrot lover , I have one friend, he is a seller all type parrot from small size until x large parrot , in my country cockatto, BAYAN, Black palm cockatoo is rare animals.But the most of them, their hidden from governor beacause GOVERNOR will catch and take them to protect it from vanished, and that why, so we IMPORT parrot from outside

Most Reactions