Hello

Sarahjj

Oct 28, 2015
Thank you for letting me join your site I have a 9 year old grey who is lovely was thinking of getting another bird any info please as not sure if it would chance my bird he's let out everyday talks sings does all the normal bird things he's friendly not scared off much as I have a dog & cat looking at a cockatoo am views would be great:grey:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello and Welcome!

It's hard to predict how parrots will feel about each other. That said, lots of people have multiple birds that get along well together, some bond, some are casual to each other, some refuse to acknowledge any other bird. Personally, I think plenty of space and resources makes all the difference, if the birds are happy and comfortable, they usually seem to at least tolerate each other.

Have you fallen in love with one cockatoo in particular or are you just beginning your search? Best of luck with your new addition. Please let us know what you decide.

Most Reactions