Help

Huss

Sep 18, 2011
Sydney
Parrots
Male eclectus
It really is a battle guys. I'm so stressed. He eats a little but then refuses. I have two separate bowls of food in his cage for him to snack on but he doesn't touch them. Toaday he is exactly 9 weeks old. In his bowls I have one with little prices of fruit consisting of little diced apples and passion fruit. In the other I have little diced carrots and some bean sprouts. Should I buy another formula to give him??? Why won't he eat from any of the bowls that I have for him??? I really appreciate everyone that has replied to me. I don't want to take him back. I want to bond with him plush kids would be so upset. When I feed him I take him to a quiet room so there are no distractions. He starts of ok then refuses to eat. I keep his formula warm and not to hot but I guess he kind of starts and then gives up. I put 2 heaped teaspoons of formula and thenix with hot water and he eats about less than half. How can I get him to start nibbling on other food. He is so shy. And just sits at the bottom of his cage in the corner. I sometimes take him out and he sits only lap and I try hand feeding him some fruits but he just wont try it. I need help or I gotta take him back.

Pedro

Dec 15, 2010
Australia
Parrots
2 Budgies, 3 Cockatiels, 6 GCC'S, 2 Crimson Bellie Conures, 9 Sun Conures, 2 Major Mitchells, 12 Eclectus parrots of various ages, 2 BF Amazons, 2 Hahn's Macaw's, 1 Red Tail Black Too
Huss check your private messages.

Most Reactions

Latest posts