Hi everyone I just purchased a new Green Check Conure and look forward to learning!

PennyGirl

Dec 8, 2014
Greenville SC
Parrots
Green Cheeck Conure
My husband and I bought our first Green Cheeck Conure yesterday. I am so excited! I had a blue crown conure about 15 years ago and have missed him dearly. I am now able to have another. I had my heart on another blue crown but I feel in love with Penny the Green Cheeck Conure. I'm here to learn all the does and donts. It's been awhile so I'm a little rusty. I would love all the hell I can get. Thanks so much in advance.

Amy

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Welcome to the forums Amy & congrats on your new green cheek.....

critterman

Jan 1, 2011
Maryland
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure.
PennyGirl welcome to the forum. It is a great place with lots of great people who are very knowledgeable. But I would suggest going online and reading all you can about your new baby. Lots of great info. out there. Also don't be afraid to ask questions here people will be more than glad to help you. Good luck and keep us posted and please post a few pics of your new baby. Thanks.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hey Amy, welcome to the forums and Congratulations to you and your little green cheek.

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
Welcome to be forum! As said lots of excellent info here, most of us have had parrots for several years or more and are very willing to share knowledge with you.

Enjoy your new green cheek conure, they are so awesome!

ToriJo

Nov 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
Parrots
KiKi 2yr old GCC
Welcome back to bird world! I just got my GCC and have learned SO MUCH from this site! Like Critterman said don't forget other internet resources - just be prepared to be more obsessed with your bird than you already are :p

Can't wait to see pictures and read more about you two!

Most Reactions

Latest posts