Hi folks and feathers!

Tami

Mar 2, 2013
Hi all! My name is Tami and my family consists of a blue Quaker, Kito, a yellow-sided greencheek conure, Cali, 8 dogs, 3 horses, 3 mini donkeys, and a coop full of hens and a couple of roosters. I'm CEO of an animal rescue in Ohio, All Species Adoption Program.
I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum.

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got quite a lot of animals to keep you busy with!

BillsBirds

Jan 9, 2012
Largo, Florida
Parrots
Timneh African Grey (Bailey), Lovebird (Elvis)
Hi, and welcome! Tell us about your rescue. Several of us here are involved in rescue work. I pretty much only work with birds now.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome to the forum
000204AE.gif

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
Welcome to the forum Tami. Your animals sound like a lot of fun to have around. I look forward to seeing lots of photos of your varied group.i

WeasleyLover

Banned
Banned
Aug 22, 2012
Florida
Parrots
Peatree the pineapple green cheek conure, and Weasley, Hermione, Bellatrix, and Jacob the parakeets.
Welcome!!!

OP
Tami

Tami

Mar 2, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome. I ended up taking some of the members advice and ordered the petco mink cage for Cali, my conure. Crazy thing that petco didn't have the measurements listed and it took me half an hour on Google to find them and it directed me right back to this forum. Lol! So, the cage is 30x30x45 so I think Cali will love it. I can't thank them enough for linking me to the cage.
I am ceo for All Species Adoption Program and we accept everything from lizards to livestock but we mostly have dogs. We were just approved for our 501c3 last week and hope to build a new shelter. Right now our members and fosters are keeping the animals at their houses. You can see our pets on pet finder, and type in 43316 zip code where it asks for shelter location, or go to our site, and Ohio Animal Rescue.
I'd love to hear more about your pets and rescues, too. Is anyone from Ohio by chance?

Last edited:

Most Reactions