Hi from Shanlung, Tinkerbell and Riamfada

usamimi

Oct 30, 2011
North GA
Parrots
Kevin the Congo African Grey (DNA'd F) and Ra the Sun Conure
I love reading your stories. I only hope that my CAG has half the relationship with me that yours had with you.

sujo78

Nov 3, 2011
Media
Parrots
Quaker,Blue and Gold Macaw
Hi .Nice to meet you.Your photos are awesome.I am new here and am learning so much.

OP
shanlung

shanlung

Banned
Banned
Jun 1, 2010
Gaia
usamimi,

Yes! You can!
And as much and even more than mine!
You read me. It is that simple. Respect , dignity and courtesy to your birdie as an intelligent sentient equal to you.

sujo78,

Read me and hope you enjoy reading my life with my beasties and birdies.
The most important teacher is not me.

You will learn far more from your birdie, especially as you live together.

And here is more.

Tinkerbell on motorbike // Jackie, the Greater Indian Hill Mynah and his treats
shanlung: Tinkerbell on motorbike // Jackie, the Greater Indian Hill Mynah and his treats

and remembrance
11th hour , 11th day, 11th month
shanlung: 11th hour, 11th day, 11th month

YNAMomma

Sep 18, 2011
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Ianto-10yr old M. YN-Amazon,
Toshiko - 10yr old F. YN-Amazon (Mated pair)
Wow those are stunning pictures! You are a lucky guy, your pets must think the world of you for such amazing trust. I've only had my amazons a little under a month, adn they were 10 when i got them and they had never flown before. They are still unclipped and just starting to learn the uses of thier wings. I can't only hope they become even nearly as amazing as your babies.

OP
shanlung

shanlung

Banned
Banned
Jun 1, 2010
Gaia
Wow those are stunning pictures! You are a lucky guy, your pets must think the world of you for such amazing trust. I've only had my amazons a little under a month, adn they were 10 when i got them and they had never flown before. They are still unclipped and just starting to learn the uses of thier wings. I can't only hope they become even nearly as amazing as your babies.

I am truly lucky to have those birdies and beasties to entwined their lives with mine.

They separately, and collectively taught me so much, and made me into a better person.

You will find that with your flock too. The magic is there. Use your heart to find what they are telling you.

Should we give up trying to save the panda? //Jackie & wife & kitty/Jackie Mash Batch 1 & clicker
shanlung: Should we give up trying to save the panda? //Jackie & wife & kitty/Jackie Mash Batch 1 & clicker

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Your grey is getting such good exercise. Your home looks like a true bird house. Thank you for sharing with us.

Most Reactions

Latest posts