Hi from Sweetu!

aroona786

Mar 24, 2015
Parrots
Aalexandrine parakeet named Sweetu.
I have an alexandrine parakeet named SWEETU.:green2: he is soooo adorable and a talkative bird. I used to say him, 'Pretty Birdy' and 'Good Boy' but he is so intelligent. Now he says 'Pretty Boy' lol :D

Sweetu is so mannered. When the maid finishes her work i.e. cleaning his cage and utensils etc. He says 'Thank you' (But I actually feel that he thinks maid's name is thank you);)

when he is in his cage, he doesn't want to be touched. I always try to tickle him when he is sitting in the cage. and as a result he bites me. and whenever he bites me, I used to say 'ouch'. One day when I woke up, I went straight to him and tried tickling him but he bit me and said 'ouch'. From that day. he bites me and then say ouch as if I bite him.:rolleyes:

I show him the whistle video of Ollie Bird on the phone.(he started copying that whistle). when the whistle finishes, he plays next video himself with his tongue or beak.

he often say 'good boy' and right after this he says 'bad bad bad boy'

I have had another ringneck parrot named cheeki. she is a female. once she did something good(I don't remember now) I said 'good girl' but Sweetu used to say 'good boy' so when I said good girl to cheeki. He instantly corrected me by only saying 'boy'.

Now he has started his ring. I am so happy. :59:

Sorry for such a looooong post. But I just can't stop talking about Sweetu. :D

aroona786-albums-sweetu-picture14208-img-20150414-110350.jpg

aroona786-albums-sweetu-picture14205-dsc00105.jpg

aroona786-albums-sweetu-picture14270-dsc00080.jpg

aroona786-albums-sweetu-picture14630-dsc00504.jpg

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Wow ! What a good looking guy :)

Mysterygirl

Apr 14, 2015
Nor Cal
Parrots
Edgar (Alexandrian), Piper (Indian Ringneck), Eridan (Indian Ringneck)
Sweetu is so beautiful!! My Alex's name is Edgar. They are great birds.

Most Reactions