Hi I am new to the forum my name is Lynn

LynnClaire

Nov 27, 2012
Las Vegas
Parrots
Noah the Solomon Island
Ophelia the Cape Parrot
Hi everyone,
My name is Lynn and I am new to the group and new to large bird as well. I am a stay at home mom with 3 children. In my spare time I am a volunteer for a Hospice here in Las vegas and enjoy bringing my 3 therapy dogs with me. they are Wu a 7 lb shih tzu. Nestle a chocolate 5lb shih tzu & Minnie my tiny 3lb Yorkie. Yes they got smaller and smaller for the sake of my frailer Older ladies it makes it easier for them to hold.
I have a wonderful husband named Rich who is also member on this forum. He goes by rlhvegas. Rich has an eclectus male named Noah and I have a cape Parrot who I have not named as of yet I could use some help deciding so I am going to a thread for helping me pick. I am glad to have found this forum and hope to make some friends.

My Cape parrot is a brown neck subspecies and is a 6 months old female.
Our Eclectus is a Solomon Island male and is 3 months.

Lynn and Ophelia the Cape, Noah the Eclectus, Wu, Minnie and Nestle

MollyGreenCheeks

Jan 16, 2012
Media
Albums
Arizona, USA
Parrots
Molly - GCC, Cody - GCC, Gracie - Congo African Grey
Welcome to the forum Lynn. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your family zoo :) but I really look forward to seeing pics of the birds! You'll find there are many helpful people here that are willing to share experiences, both good and bad.

Shade

Sep 27, 2011
Canada
Parrots
Piper - Peachface Lovebird;
Shade - Senegal Parrot;
Joey & Pixel - Red-bellied Parrots;
Petey & Zuri - Meyer's Parrots;
Léa - Cape Parrot

sarafigal

Aug 31, 2012
Media
Nashville, TN
Parrots
Queequeg (rescued BFA, 34)
Winston (rescued CAG, 25)
Cyrus (adopted GCC, 2)
Houdini, Peeper, and Little Blue--the Budgie Trio
Nice to meet you! How old are your kids? Do they also enjoy and help with the dogs and birds?

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
Welcome to the forum Lynn. Your therapy dogs sound awesome. I have 2 shih tzus also, but mine are just foo foo boys. I also have a SI female Eclectus. They are super parrots, tho' my Leyla Belle is a Diva.

Look forward to hearing more about your flock & pack.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Welcome to the forum!!!! We would love to see pictures of all your children!!! :)

Most Reactions