Hi I'm new here and desperatly need some help please

Bumblebee

Nov 2, 2012
Hi I'm new to this forum and desperatly need some help but don't know how to post. My bird is very sick.

Thank you

benton23

Oct 21, 2012
Wilmington
Parrots
Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure- Zoey
If your bird is very sick, I think you're better off going to an Avian Vet than asking for us to help you. We'll gladly offer any advice, but nothing we can tell you will substitute for the hands on care of a certified Avian Vet. Obviously no one on an internet forum thread can actually treat a sick bird, since we aren't there. Get it to the Vet ASAP if it's very sick!

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
I agree, you need to take him to a Vet as soon as possible! You have not given us much information to go on!

What type of Bird is he? How long have you had him? How old is he?

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Maybe post your location and we can tell you any good avian vets we know in the area (someone on here is likely from your region).

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
If your bird is sick take it to the vet ! We are not doctors, we give advice. And the advice is please take it to the vet.

OP
B

Bumblebee

Nov 2, 2012
I have a parrotlet and I think he has air freshener poisoning I have got an appointment with a vet in the morning can anything be done for this thank you

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
Just make sure that it has a fresh supply of air and move it away from the room that has the air freshener . Chemicals in the air can do seriouse damage to birds, hope he gets better.

Most Reactions

Latest posts