Hilarious video of BCC speaking french!

Gizmomania

Banned
Banned
Aug 25, 2012
San Diego
Parrots
Duskies: Gizmo & Niko, hatched 3/12 & 5/12; pineapple GCC: Skittles, 5/10/13; Pan Am: Harley, 1/27/13; CAG: Maalik, 7/27/13; Eclectus: Ziggy, 4/4/04; BHC: Walter 6 y; baby Jardine's: Bogart-May!
I couldn't stop laughing as I watched this Youtube video. This BCC spoke french, laughed histerically and acted like a total clown. It's 5 minutes long, but you at least have to fast forward to the 4th minute when he starts laughing histerically.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZaQkDn5B0"]Blue crowned conure - tricks and talking - YouTube[/ame]

JamesC

Sep 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Parrots
Blue Crown Conures: Tootsie and Rosco.
Senegal Parrot: Sidney.

Feathers of the past:
Budgies: Sunshine, Digit, Kiwi, and Yahto.
Senegal Parrot: Kelly.
"Fly free, little ones. Love and miss you."
That is really funny. Especially that laughing at the end. Neither of my blue crowns really imitate human speech. Tootsie never has in the 20+ years I have known her. Rosco is a bit standoffish most of the time though occasionally he will do a weird imitation of me sneezing. Usually when he is covered up.

The video is still playing and Rosco just flew over and is perched on the monitor of the laptop. He is looking down at that squeaky blue crown voice wondering where that other bird is at. He just jumped down to the arm of my couch and I turned the monitor so that he could see it and put the video up to full screen. He was bobbing and responding to the bird in the video. Was funny to see.

thermodynamic

Apr 13, 2012
Stillwater, MN
Parrots
Rosie = Rescued Pineapple GCC,
Rusty = bought Cinnamon GCC,
Scooter = bought Normal GCC,
Tybbi MacGuyver = Rescued Blue Crown Conure
Thanks for posting!

That's an amazing BCC.

Mine quickly learned to say "I love you" and it's picked up on my laugh (nowhere as good as the one in the video!), but its previous owner must have trained it to say "Hi there", "Hi Dave", "How are you", and something that sounds like a swear word, but it's hard to tell...

I'll get Tybbi out later to watch the video and see how he responds... :)

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Gilbert has to watch this later! I think he will like it. Sometimes i play youtube videos of blue crowns on the big tv (it hangs on the wall opposite his cage, so he has an excellent view) and he gets into it!! So far no speech from Gil either but he makes kiss sounds, and lots and lots of chatter.

Most Reactions

Latest posts