How to keep fresh..??

louise22

Jun 17, 2022
Parrots
parakeets
The only seed mix my 2 barraband parakeets like is versele laga prestige. It comes in a 20kg bag. They have currently went off it, I think due to being stored in their room in plastic tubs and the room is probably too warm so think it's went off. Have tried them with other seed mix's but barely touching them so going to be ordering the original food tonight. Where is the best place to store it to keep fresh for as long as possible? What temperature is it best at? Can it be stored in an outside shed in secure tubs or is it too cold?

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
The only seed mix my 2 barraband parakeets like is versele laga prestige. It comes in a 20kg bag. They have currently went off it, I think due to being stored in their room in plastic tubs and the room is probably too warm so think it's went off. Have tried them with other seed mix's but barely touching them so going to be ordering the original food tonight. Where is the best place to store it to keep fresh for as long as possible? What temperature is it best at? Can it be stored in an outside shed in secure tubs or is it too cold?
The refrigerator.

Most Reactions