How would you describe a green cheeks temper?

jethrosgreencheeks

Jun 3, 2018
I have a young green cheek and he’s my first bird. I learn every day from him. I unfortunately have a family issue to attend to outside of the country. I have arranged for him to be with the person who used to care for him before I got him. He loves her. She has budgies and plans on putting his cage in the same room their cages are in. They won’t ever be out together but is that a good idea.

I’ve seen several people refer to green cheeks as aggresssive birds. Aggressive how?

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
Ummmmm not sure who said green cheeks are aggressive birds but they are no more or no less than any other bird or human or fish on the earth as it's about how they are treated and cared for ect...many factors contribute.
I think that you have a wonderful plan and you have thought it through and I commend you on that. I think you green cheek will enjoy his budgies friends and chirping back and fourth while you're away. I like that you and the care giver have taken the effort to make sure the conure and budgies aren't out at the same time. Good job and happy travels!

Most Reactions

Latest posts