I'm Back! Here goes!

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Hey everyone!!!! I have been out of the game for so long and off the forum with only a couple posts here and there. Now I am BACK in full swing as I am adopting a CINNAMON GREEN CHEEK CONURE baby this sunday!!!!!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO excited and am hoping for the best.

I have had horrible luck in the past and am praying to god that my luck will be different this time around.

I have the choice between 1 boy and 3 girls from a breeder, they are 7 months old, hand tame, and DNA sexed. I am going to let the bird pick me though :)

I am beyond excited at this point and sunday can't come soon enough!!!!
:greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow::greenyellow:

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Aw not even a congrats! Well anyways I am very excited. Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats to me! :) lol

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
congrats, i love conures! post some pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SharonC

May 26, 2010
That is so exciting! Conures are lovely birds!!! I can't wait to see pictures!:)

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
Beil, my dearest friend :) S'mores, Bartleby, and I have missed hearing you. We're happy you're back!!!! :)

I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! S'mores and Bartleby can't wait to meet their new cousin!!! Be sure to post pictures of the little fluff ball.

And one thing to mention is that now you've learned from your mistakes in the past, so they can't happen again.

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Thank you everyone! :) I really apprecite it! I went to get my new baby. The breeder was sooo nice and took excellent care of their birds and gave me a bunch of food, vitamin stuff, and her Health/DNA certificate. I love her already, she will step up and down and likes to hang out on me but she is still wary and does not accept scratches or anything and who would after one day with someone eh hahaha so were taking it slow but she is already my baby girl!

Im so stuck for a name though, any suggestions??????????? My mom thought Solei but I dont know about that one lol. Pics coming soon!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Aw not even a congrats! Well anyways I am very excited. Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats to me! :) lol

Congrat's to you

I guess everyone is so busy............ Christmas coming up
Members getting ready for their annual vacation, etc etc

We have not forgotten you at all............... HOW COULD WE

Best of luck with the new fid

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Thanks Ant :) So far everything is going really well. She is adjusting to her new home nicely :) Still trying to think of a name.....hmmm

GreenCheek

Aug 27, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
1 Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure: Cody <3
Hey! Glad to see you back! I've been on a little hiatus myself. :eek: This semester has been god awful! :eek:

I can't wait to see pics of your new baby! :) I'm not sure of a name, what type of a name are you thinking of?

OP
Beilana

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Hey GC, I decided on the name Chia :) I have pics of her in my thread Cooking for Chia also in my avatar.

Sounds like you have been busy busy, how is the little one doing???

GreenCheek

Aug 27, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
1 Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure: Cody <3
He's doing great! :) Haven't been able to have nearly as much quality time with him as I would like these past few weeks, but he's being very patient and understanding!

Your Chia is just too cute! :) And those colors, wow! Definitely the most vivid colors I've ever seen on a cinnamon! :) Can't wait to see more pics of her!

Most Reactions