I'm so sorry!

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
My Peep (gcc) lives up to his species name of green CHEEK conure. He is a cuddlebug, sweet, flies to my shoulder, lovebug BUT from time to time the cheek part of him comes out. Today he got cheeky so I put him in time out. When I took him out after some 30 mins he has been uncontrollably snuggling and preening me. Can't stay mad... :green2:

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
hahah! They definitely are cheeky, aren't they? That's what I love about them. They have so much attitude in such a little body :D

Roanoke

Oct 30, 2014
Greenville, SC
Parrots
Teeko, GCC [Baby Amazon ETA: August 25th]
Yes, like Dino said, they're very cheeky! I love it. Nothing cheers me up like having to remove a small bird from the keyboard again, and again, and again, and again..
It's adorable!

OneHorseRanch

May 25, 2014
California
Parrots
One Green Cheek Conure, Sheldon. Hatch date: 7/27/13
Yes, like Dino said, they're very cheeky! I love it. Nothing cheers me up like having to remove a small bird from the keyboard again, and again, and again, and again..
It's adorable!

I have two keys missing from my keyboard. he just goes crazy pulling them off and chewing on them and then works for another key. Yes, I have to remove him often or I would be typing on little white pegs.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
What a cutie! Love the photo!

Most Reactions

Latest posts