In Loving Memory

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
This thread is dedicated to ReaRea, Miri, Kalani, Shilo & Halo.

You will NEVER be forgotten, may your memory live on forever.

Always in our hearts!! :(

For those of you who don't know, you can find out what happened here: http://www.parrotforums.com/off-topic/33893-wharfrat.html

Kalani

ReaRea & Miri

Halo & Shilo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYzZGulibI0&feature=youtu.be"]2013 01 16 18 29 57 045 - YouTube[/ame]

faeryphoebe1

Feb 1, 2013
Media
San Antonio, Texas
Parrots
Trixie, Sunny & Gonzo♡♡♡
Deb and Scott, my healing thoughts and wishes are with you during this extraordinarily difficult time. I'm so sorry about the loss of your babies, too.

brianlinkles

Aug 17, 2011
Oakwood, Ohio
Parrots
i am the mom of three parrots:
Dorothy- African grey (cag)
Bowie- blue and gold macaw
Nellie- hyacinth macaw
Reggie- hyacinth macaw
Marnie- white bellied caique
I am so shocked and saddened to hear about all of this. I will keep Scott, Deb & their son in my prayers. So , so sorry.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I am in tears
So sorry to hear about all the birds
Praying Scott makes a full recovery
Lots of love to you Deb's
Be strong and have faith

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Rest in peace, ReaRea, Miri, Halo, Shiloh, and Kalani. :( This was a tragic loss...

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
I can't even understand what happened here. Scott, Deb and Conner loved these birds and their loss is so tragic and sudden. I am thankful their breeder friend was able to help them and take care of them. God bless her and this family.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
noblemacaw,

Go to the hyperlink Wendy posted at the beginning to read about it....you'll be crying by the end of it....

Lintini

May 5, 2012
Bay Area California
Parrots
Margret-Mealy Amazon 28 (family parrot), Petri- Peach Front Conure 4, Chloe- Congo African Grey 24 and Rio- Blue Crown Conure 4 !! :D
I am heartbroken. I send the highest amount of love my heart can to you Wharf and family.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Oh my god I have tears running down my face. I just read all the other posts and this one about what has happened. and there are no words but my thoughts and prayers are being sent your way Scott, Deb and Conner. Wendy thank you for letting us all know.:(. Alison

chippy

Feb 16, 2013
Parrots
2 Indian Ringnecks, Tiki (DH's) and Pippin (mine), 1 lovebird, Gemma (DD's) and 1 in birdy Heaven... RIP, Wilbur.
OH..my goodness...I am SO very sorry for your struggles and for this tragedy on top of what you already had to deal with, Deb and Scott...I can't even imagine how terrible this has been for you. My heart goes out to you. :(

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
May all their birds RIP. So tragic but at least they all are now flying free.

Most Reactions

Latest posts