In Memoriam - Kiki (2010 - 2011)

Nikola89

Dec 19, 2010
Serbia
Parrots
Kiki - Indian Ringneck ( 2010 - 2011 )
When you showed on this green-blue world, you was little and ugly creature, but what happened after four weeks ? You got beautiful green feathers, strong orange beak and sweet little black eyes wondering what's on this world. You flied high, sang happily, played with a toys like a baby... And then you felt strangely. You got sick first time, and you won. You showed that sickness cannot do to you nothing and you proved your strength. After that, you got sick again. But this time... Sickness was strong, and you lost all strength during a battle. But you didn't gave up ! You still felt some strength and you wanted to stand up... But suddenly, sickness won you... And you lost a battle... I feel like I lost my best friend. But i'm happy ! You ask me Kiki why i'm happy ? Because you was very strong and faithful bird and I know you are on better place. Maybe you are play on heaven with toys or sing songs with other friends. It's time now to split now... I hope you are alright there, and I hope that bird angels will guard you like I did. Rest In Peace... My Little Friend...

inemmoriam.jpg

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a bird is awful. Hugs!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Sorry for your loss! Kiki is up in birdie heaven now watching over you!!!!

OP
Nikola89

Nikola89

Dec 19, 2010
Serbia
Parrots
Kiki - Indian Ringneck ( 2010 - 2011 )
Thanks everyone for support. I don't know the cause. Two days ago, he was very happy, and then he started to feel very bad. I wanted a vet to make diagnose, but he said "he will be ok, he will be ok" and I was very dissapointed on him. He could just come and see him. I cried whole night because its sad to watch bird die so young. He squealed and die. That was saddest moment in my life. To make him happy, I buried him in a forest. I wanted to mark that as a resting place, because you can hear birds tweeting. I want to thank everyone who helped me for health care and entertainment, so I could make him happy. You are my truly friends...

kitt

Mar 27, 2011
Michigan
Parrots
Ava(peach faced lovebird) and my very first bird
Leroy (black headed caique) my little moody bird
Dusty (hahns macaw) my clown
Oh my goodness....I am so very sorry......
Big hugs to you....

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
im so sorry for your loss he must have been a great bird! loosing animals are like loosing family, they are are best friends! my prayers and thoughts are with you!

wibitywab

Jun 4, 2011
Southern California
Parrots
"Kiwi" My Hahn's Macaw and R.I.P. Buddy the GCC-2009 - 2011
So sorry for your loss, I had a very similar situation with my 1 and a half year old green cheek!!! It's really bad losing them when they are that young

Garnet

May 27, 2011
Media
Silver Springs, Florida
Parrots
5 Green Cheek Conures; 1 Blackcapped Conure; 2 Sun Conures; 3 Cockatiel; 1 Quaker; 1 Whitecapped Pionus; 2 Peach Fronted Conures; 1 parakeet
So sorry for your loss. Fly free over the rainbow bridge kiki.

Most Reactions