Introducing Me and my Yellow Nape

Angel3

Aug 15, 2014
Southen California
Parrots
Yellow Naped. Soon I'll have an African Grey. I also have three parakeets.
As I read the guidelines on posting and all other rules, I realized that I have not introduced my self. I still want to keep my privacy so will stay anonymous. I am a married woman with 3 children and 4 birds (3 bungies and 1 YNA). I had a dog but after 16 years, he decided to live in dog heaven. I am from San Diego, CA and working for a medical device company in software development group. My 3 children have graduated college, employed, and living on their own (yay!!). Without my children, I now have time to enjoy my 4 birds. I will talk about my birds in my next post, but for now, I really appreciate this site for information I gathered from everybody's post.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! Thank you for the introduction post:)
Looking forward to hearing more about your fids and seeing their pictures:)
I am so sorry for the loss of your dog:(

OP
A

Angel3

Aug 15, 2014
Southen California
Parrots
Yellow Naped. Soon I'll have an African Grey. I also have three parakeets.
Hello Mrs. Kay,

I'm glad I found this site. I like your quotes; "if you really want to fly..." it's so true.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
welcome to the forum. My YN is helping me type this,LOL. She says it's play time.

ShaunaR

Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Pixie the White Bellied Caique
Hello Angel3 and welcome! Pixie and I are also looking forward to seeing pictures of your flock!

Most Reactions

Latest posts