Introducing the babies!

Sucre

Jan 16, 2016
Kentucky
Parrots
Sun conure, black capped conure, yellow sided conure, and a turquoise IRN
This is Saffron, hand raised, 10 weeks old.

She loves my grandson, and he is crazy about her.

This is Echo - my favorite. The pic is terrible. He's actually a vibrant teal blue.

And this is Khaleesi - we're huge Game of Throne fans. She is a lutino Fischer. I think she may be my prettiest one once grown.

And meet Drogo, my other Fischer.

Not quite sure where to put this little one - the only one still being hand raised. It's an American White Parrotlet, and the coloring should be amazing. He's pale blue with darker tips on the wings and a bluish purple back.

I love these babies! They are so full of personality. I might be a little obsessed.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
They're beautiful mutations Kim! All of them, including the Parrotlet :). American White is a stunning color with the males and their blue. Please update when all the Lovies get their adult colors!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
You're surrounded by sweethearts, Kim! Your birds are real beauties and your grandson is adorable! Thank you for sharing.

Most Reactions