Introduction

Hawk205

Jul 1, 2018
hello to all I have been a long time looker on this site and it has been very helpful. I have a Cherry head Conure.Got him as a two year old he is now eighteen years old and is having health problem so I will be posting about that once I get familiar with getting around this cite About me--I live about twenty miles west of Boston Ma My mates name is Spock My son as you probably guessed named him after the show Star Trek I will need some time to get back to everyone that welcomed me. First I have to learn to post questions about my birds health

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Welcome to you! Lots of conure people here, feel free to ask any questions you have. Sorry to hear he is having health issues, but there’s good collective knowledge here and I hope you find something helpful.

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see a CHC lover! :)

Sorry to hear he isn't in the best of health. First question is, has he seen a vet?

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome... I, too, have an older conure who is having some health issues for the first time. Gee, there was a thread in the last few days about avian vets in your area... I'll see if I can find it. Anybody else recall that one?

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Most Reactions

Latest posts