Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
January's theme for POTM is NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS WITH CAPTIONS. :D
Here is the photo of last year's winner:
6A3umEZ.jpg
*​
Please, no more than one (1) photo per member.
Submissions will be accepted from today, January 1st through Thursday, January 28th.
The winner will receive a one year FREE Premium Membership, and the winning photo will be on the Forum's Homepage for the month of February. :)
Have fun, and good luck. :)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I wish I knew how to make it bigger - its from my album here on Parrotforums.

wrench13-albums-salty-pics-picture15887-what-candy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
This is pure silliness and comes with a disclaimer--Don't let your bird do this!! Gil isn't allowed but if I get distracted I find him being a dog (and I snap pics/videos before separating them). [emoji23]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452193304.292176.jpg

Ritsuneru

Jan 6, 2016
Media
Southern California
Parrots
Sun Conure (Rio)- 4 y/o
Senegal(Kiwi)- 4 y/o
Lovebird(Tiki)- 1 y/o
Parrotlet(Luna)- 1 y/o
Cockatiel(Munchies) - Deceased
how do i add captions to the photo, cause im clueless on that.
You can use a photo editor like pixlr.com or if you have a smart phone you can easily edit a photo on an already installed app and add Captions. It looks like T in a box and it's pretty straight forward from there.

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary

Taprock

Oct 22, 2015
Northern l.p. Michigan
Parrots
Buzz - CAG,
Ziggy - Nanday/Sun Conure,
Jasper - Goffin
Loki - Starling
Gloria - Foster CAG
I was packing when Buzz wandered out to investigate. I thought" great pictures for next year's card"..until this one. I was frantically trying to find him a toy to distract him while my son came to grab him. He had to stay in the cage till I was done
taprock-albums-birds-picture15898-image.jpeg

drveunutz

Dec 13, 2015
Richmond Hill, NY
Parrots
african grey (Gizmo)..umbrella cockatoo (Wacko RIP)...military macaw (Rowdy)...blue fronted amazon (cookie RIP)
Rowdy my Military Macaw who just turned 5 months on the 5th and my Gizmo my nasty lil African Grey who don't like anyone especially Rowdy gizmo is about 14 years old

33k3vbo.jpg

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
There's no caption... What's their New Year's Resolution? For Gizmo to "try" his hardest to like Rowdy??

Rowdy my Military Macaw who just turned 5 months on the 5th and my Gizmo my nasty lil African Grey who don't like anyone especially Rowdy gizmo is about 14 years old

33k3vbo.jpg

drveunutz

Dec 13, 2015
Richmond Hill, NY
Parrots
african grey (Gizmo)..umbrella cockatoo (Wacko RIP)...military macaw (Rowdy)...blue fronted amazon (cookie RIP)
I am sorry i didn't fully read it and realize i needed a caption i just wanted to show the picture, but i don't think putting them on the same perch will happen again any time soon Gizmo likes the colors of Rowdy's tail too much and wants to bite it

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I am sorry i didn't fully read it and realize i needed a caption i just wanted to show the picture, but i don't think putting them on the same perch will happen again any time soon Gizmo likes the colors of Rowdy's tail too much and wants to bite it

I know it's exciting to get pics like that! I have some pics with Robin and other birds on the same stand momentarily, but I never have them out together.

Anyway, if you want to be in the POTM contest it needs a caption, otherwise you can just leave it for us to look at but won't be in the poll :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions