just being cute, no big deal. (video)

taylor_

Jul 2, 2012
Mpls, MN
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure named Arthur!
hahah, crowley wanted to come over and check out what i was doing with my phone. so cute i could just dieeee!<3

[ame=http://youtu.be/krJV7GrERW0]crowley, the cinnamon green cheeked conure - YouTube[/ame]

:D

OP
taylor_

taylor_

Jul 2, 2012
Mpls, MN
Parrots
right before i started the video he was squawking away about something and as soon as i clicked the record button he's all quiet. (hence the "tell me about it")

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
hes adorable! what a cutie :)

AFP520

Banned
Banned
Jun 7, 2012
NJ
Parrots
Lucy, Sun Capped Conure
Cute vid! Look into rope perches for him if you can. I was told to not use the wooden dowels.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
You cold find long ones at almost any Petmart, PetSmart, or Petco. Basically any pet store. :) depending on the length, they'r $5-$9. My guys love 'em. They're also flexible, to make into curves, or keep straight.

AFP520

Banned
Banned
Jun 7, 2012
NJ
Parrots
Lucy, Sun Capped Conure
OP
taylor_

taylor_

Jul 2, 2012
Mpls, MN
Parrots
yeah, i always feel bad cause he's climbing all over his cage and because he's balancing on the bars, sometimes he loses his balance. so just take the wooden ones out and only use the rope ones?

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
(ps. the video is beyond adorable. he seems so happy!)

OP
taylor_

taylor_

Jul 2, 2012
Mpls, MN
Parrots
(ps. the video is beyond adorable. he seems so happy!)

THANK YOU. i'm pretty obsessed with him. i'm currently stalling leaving to spend time with a friend because i don't want to leave him<3 lol. that was BEFORE he got comfortable here. now he's a little grumpy, biting machine. i'm working with him though. spending time. it seems like he'll "step up" when he's already in my hands but not if i'm trying to get him off his cage. lol. i'm trying though!

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
What a cutie! What if you took him WITH you to your friend's? That's how I felt with Puck, so I ended up just taking him places with me. Nobody seemed to mind.

AFP520

Banned
Banned
Jun 7, 2012
NJ
Parrots
Lucy, Sun Capped Conure
What a cutie! What if you took him WITH you to your friend's? That's how I felt with Puck, so I ended up just taking him places with me. Nobody seemed to mind.
Agreed. I've taken Lucy out twice now and she seems to be fine around other people. The store we bought her from had lots of birds in the open with the public, so I believe that really helped with socialization at a young age.

OP
taylor_

taylor_

Jul 2, 2012
Mpls, MN
Parrots
i don't have a/c in my car and it was a hot one, so i don't want him to overheat! i also need to invest in a good travel cage.
:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts