Just peach being a peach

Itsbarbie420

May 16, 2023
Illinois
Parrots
Iā€™m not sure what breed she is but sheā€™s a hybrid named peaches
Hello all . New to the parrot world but Iā€™ve had my rescue since December now and weā€™re finally starting to develop more trust,,(although,, she prefers males and it is very obvious Iā€™m just the crazy lady who feeds her šŸ˜‚) anyway sheā€™s one of many fur babies I have a cane corso as well as a senior pitty but by far peaches is the ring leader šŸ˜¬ she will now get off of her cage and roam freely threw out the house , biting towards the dogs if they come in her path šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø anyone elseā€™s macaws have odd preferences ? She also prefers to talk when Iā€™m in the other room? šŸ˜‚ also with her being a rescue and plucking herself in the cage, I havenā€™t chose to put her back in it I donā€™t feel as if itā€™s big enough and I just feel bad, so she is free range in my house 100 percent are there and disadvantages to this? She a very well behaved bird unless ur me trying to sneak a pet or the innocent curtain.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Hi there.

Even though she is moderately plucked on her belly, she can still fly away ff scared or spooked, so I strongly recommend she be in a quality harness when you have her outside.

Most Reactions