Keep us in your thoughts.....

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
I had been following this on other social media but am only just seeing about the benign lipoma! That's great!!! (One of my dogs had testicular cancer and I was so scared at the time. After the biopsy said it was not a dangerous, metastasizing type, I felt better! It was almost five years ago now!)
Your Apollo sounds like he will be 100%. :)

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
I had been following this on other social media but am only just seeing about the benign lipoma! That's great!!! (One of my dogs had testicular cancer and I was so scared at the time. After the biopsy said it was not a dangerous, metastasizing type, I felt better! It was almost five years ago now!)
Your Apollo sounds like he will be 100%. :)

Recently went through that with my dog. After talking it over with the vet and taking his age into account, we didn't bother checking. Other than arthritis he's doing great!

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
So glad to hear your baby is home and feeling better!

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
I am so glad everything seems to be going good with your husky! I will still keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. We have a husky, and they are wonderful pets!
I just went through a similar situation with our cat, Spring, and unfortunately she passed away.
She vomited extensively and by the time we found her it was too late to take her in until the following morning. They believed she would make it until the next day without keeping her overnight(over a grand expected that moment, and we could not give it to them until day after the next). So we took her home, and unfortunately she passed.We were so shocked, we buried her without thinking of a necropsy or something.
I'm super glad THIS story is is turning out to be a happy ending. :)

Most Reactions