Kiss my birdie bum!

apatrimo94

Jun 15, 2010
Media
Hudson Valley, New York
Parrots
Bartleby-Pearl Cockatiel
S'mores-Albino Parakeet
I saw Bartleby doing this and I just had to take a picture of it.

apatrimo94-albums-my-flock-picture1044-bartlebys-tush.jpg

She was throwing her food all over the floor. So, I gave her a firm no-no. She sassed her face at me, the she turned around and proceded to stick her tush right at me. I guess that's just her way of saying, "Well, you can just kiss my big, birdie a**!" lol, the crazy things she does, yet i love her :)

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
I clicked the link and it still don't seem to be working
perhaps I'm just having problems

Aussie Ben

Jun 8, 2010
Media
South Australia
I hope you don't mind me re-uploading it Diego? Obviously there is a bit of a glitch somewhere. Those that can't see the OP, can you see this one?

Attachments

• user5577_pic1044_1287017155.jpg
    user5577_pic1044_1287017155.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 312

Ecclipse

Oct 24, 2009
Southern Africa
Parrots
RIP Hugo (African Brown Headed Parrot) 2 years old, lil Rosie May (Lovebird)
Hey AP, hope your doing well? Hahahahaha....love that pic, our fids are just like kids! They totally take you by surprise when your having a serious parent moment they just turn it on you - mmmm....sounds like me when I was a teenager - lol. They say that pets are just like their owners.....mmmmmmm....wonder what your folks would say - jokes ;) Says me who said no to Hugo once and he firmly said no back! - heehee (Im not confrontational at all ;)) Hope all your fids are well :)

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Abby 2 year old Female Eclectus & Solomon 12 year old Male CAG & Dickens 4 year old CAG.
Love it.... it is amazing how our birds develop there own personality as time goes by.

Abby is getting that way. I still feed her on the bottom of the cage and when i put the bowl down she will grab it and push all over her cage before she starts to eat.

Last night when I gave her nightly pellets she grabbed the bowl in her beak before I put it down and was trying to pull it out of my hand... I laughed at her and she did note let go until I set it down then she just cocked her head and looked at me as if to say.. I know this is mine so give it to me...

I love our feathered companions...

Most Reactions