Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
No effort required. She had a stressful day (and handled it so well- I am so proud of her) having to get in her carrier and go to the vet. But she got a clean bill of health and is as hyper and active as ever.

When I put her to bed, she started to mumble her little song, and suddenly out from her snuggle tent I hear:

"Poooooopeeeee…. poooopie"

Not good night, good morning, or Kyo… poopie. LOL I get it though, she is so excited when we tell her "good poopie" when she poops on her play stand instead of on us or our bed. Just too funny that it became her first word.:32:

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
LOL !! They always pick up what they want :)

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Awww...how cute!

Puck

Mar 8, 2015
Every day Sammy fluffs up his head, lowers it, and demands that I "step up!" ...apparently it is the command for giving scritches. Sometimes I wonder if they secretly know exactly what they are doing and pick up the words that make us raise our eyebrows and go "Seriously?"

Most Reactions