Let me turn your bird into a Poke'mon card!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Oh of COURSE, the red cheeks ARE just like Pikachu, I totally missed that!! Very clever, thank you @TeekoGreenCheek, I love this one too!!😍
Your welcome!!
Td9n.gif

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
The last but by no means least of my flock is the very handsome Valentino. He is a very sociable little fellow and wants to be everybody's best friend, but his best little buddy is Lovejoy. Could you please work some or your PokeMagic on him?

handsomeval.jpeg

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
The last but by no means least of my flock is the very handsome Valentino. He is a very sociable little fellow and wants to be everybody's best friend, but his best little buddy is Lovejoy. Could you please work some or your PokeMagic on him?

View attachment 55522
Val is such a beautiful boy!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Oh you have nailed Val completely, @TeekoGreenCheek, he IS a little psychic!! He can tell when I'm going out and therefore need to cage him, he runs a mile and is impossible to catch!! Thank you so much, I love all the cards you've done for me!😍
Awesome glad you like it!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
@TeekoGreenCheek, when you get a chance would you please kindly make up a card for my purple-crowned lorikeet, Sludge? He was the one who started by love affair with tiny lorikeets over 25 years ago and I still miss that crazy little bundle of green fuzz - TIA!! 💖

pokesludge.jpg

QuakerCosmo

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
Cosmo the Quaker

Attachments

• IMG_5969.jpeg
    IMG_5969.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 8

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
I sent you a few photos through messages... please pick the one you think is best.

GEEEEE, I thought I had a pretty cool little business painting portraits of peoples' birds, but these are so much more inventive and adorable! I'm ruined!
But I'm still happy.
Excited to see the awful demon Rickeybird immortalized as Pokemon.
Thank you!

Most Reactions