Let me turn your bird into a Poke'mon card!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
I sent you a few photos through messages... please pick the one you think is best.

GEEEEE, I thought I had a pretty cool little business painting portraits of peoples' birds, but these are so much more inventive and adorable! I'm ruined!
But I'm still happy.
Excited to see the awful demon Rickeybird immortalized as Pokemon.
Thank you!
I think they are amazing! And I picked the photo. I'll have it to you as soon as I finish!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
That is awesome! I don’t know if you can do one of Cosmo but here is a picture of him.
Absolutely! What a beauty. And like I told everyone you can. Print these out. Along with a back part of a pokemon card. And laminate it. And put it in a sleeve. It will look like a real Pokemon card!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
@TeekoGreenCheek, when you get a chance would you please kindly make up a card for my purple-crowned lorikeet, Sludge? He was the one who started by love affair with tiny lorikeets over 25 years ago and I still miss that crazy little bundle of green fuzz - TIA!! 💖

View attachment 56092
Oh my! I'm so excited to do this. Sludge what a little knight. The little guy was such a protector!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Unlike our peachie. Rickey Bird with his tough spirit. And attitude. He is the guard of the underworld castle. Dark type. @GaleriaGila
Picsart_23-11-17_09-33-11-718.jpg

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
UNBELIEVABLE! You captured the true foreboding essence of the Rickeybird! I will put it in his Scrapbook right now! You are the BEST! xoxoxo

EDIT: I just posted his card in his Scrapbook... here's the page.

Last edited:
OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
UNBELIEVABLE! You captured the true foreboding essence of the Rickeybird! I will put it in his Scrapbook right now! You are the BEST! xoxoxo

EDIT: I just posted his card in his Scrapbook... here's the page.
Awesome! His was so fun to do! I figured you have light which is "peachie" and then dark "rickeybird" I'm glad you liked it! That's what I want!

Most Reactions