Lovebird growls when i roll a little ball of toilet paper

Silenuviel

Mar 7, 2013
So I wonder what the Greeee! sound my lovebird makes really means. My instinct tells me hes annoyed, but is he instead having fun? He especially makes that sound when he sees me roll up a little ball of toilet paper about the size of a pea, he gets really excited while making that noise and tries to get the ball away from me. then he takes it in his mouth and starts chewing/unrolling it...like the tp ball was offensive....What does it all mean????

-V:green:

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment
Hahaha you should hear Kiwi cuss me out when she sees the spray bottle.

Remember the movie UP where the dogs had those collars on that translated thier bark? Hahaha wish they had one for a parrotlet... I would love to know what Kiwi was actually saying when she gets all upset and stomps around like a lil dinosaur. :D

OP
S

Silenuviel

Mar 7, 2013
yea, a translator would be nice....the only translation i got was the "biting" or slowly squeezing my finger with his beak if i try to get the ball back from him. is like a slap on the wrist : )

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment
My Sennie Rio is really aggressive when it comes to her toys. I have to be really careful how I handle them around her. She likes to throw them too. Sometimes I like to get her to grab one and she will latch on and I will set her down gently on her back. At first she got really nervous about it but the more I do it the more she seems to like it. Other times I can almost play catch with her. But I have to be careful about where my fingers are or, ouch!

Most Reactions

Latest posts