making Christmas toys

Boysmom

Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Parrots
Ruby- Solomans Island Grand Eclectus ***
Flora- Panama Amazon
So since Hubby and myself are now unemployed I am making the birdies Christmas gifts. Today I got all my wood and doo-dads dyed. I will post finished toys in a day or two.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
AWESOME job!!! They look fantastic! :D You will have some VERY happy birdies. Can't wait to see what you'll make with them. :)

OP
Boysmom

Boysmom

Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
Parrots
Ruby- Solomans Island Grand Eclectus ***
Flora- Panama Amazon
My son designed something very special, but you will have to wait for pix as an explanation wont do it justice !
Wendy all your dyed wood inspired me !

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
AAWW. Thank you! In fact I have to to make more, believe it or not. Yup, my Mac goes through a 2"X4"X105" in less than a month. :eek: So the good ole' saw and drill will have to come out REALLY soon.

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
AAWW. Thank you! In fact I have to to make more, believe it or not. Yup, my Mac goes through a 2"X4"X105" in less than a month. :eek: So the good ole' saw and drill will have to come out REALLY soon.

Don't forget your gloves ! I'm AMAZED that they already maimed it, it was so gigantic and made of good material. boysmom, I love your wood. I think you'll be able to come up with creative ;) I'm not making anything, I'm getting toys and treats from mysafebirdstore. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas its both of they're birthdays the day before Christmas so I have to get something that they will love. I already have a full cart of items

Most Reactions

Latest posts