Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
Here’s my official entry of Cody quickly switching up his mood with a subtle tantrum.

The buildup from "Hi" to AAAAA AAAA AAAAA Killed me xD

Koko_the_fluf

Oct 16, 2021
Media
Seoul, South Korea
Parrots
Koko (green cheeked cinnamon conure gotcha date 5.18 2020)
Here’s Theo’s official entry of him play the guitar!!! He had bigger dreams than just finding the biggest treat in the world.
(Official entry)
Hmm Koko should join the band too!
20210217_183215.jpg

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I need to make an entry UGGHHH But I don't have a video yet.
Maybe I could add a video of baby pipp being a dino ;)
Pipp, you are free to enter either a video or a still photo if you wish. As you can see, we've had a couple of awesomely cute still photos entered already - so the choice is entirely yours :)

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Still deciding on that one...

Well, I think yes!
Awesome, thank you Pip!!

Nothing to say you can't change your mind later though, just be sure to let me know ;)

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)

Official entry for Kirby; who is unamused by his bowl of veg and wants to eat my fried chicken. He says “hello”, then tried barking like a dog, then finally whistled.

Alas, the universe is unfair, and while I enjoyed this display he did not get any fried chicken. :sneaky:

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
View attachment 36936

Official entry for Kirby; who is unamused by his bowl of veg and wants to eat my fried chicken. He says “hello”, then tried barking like a dog, then finally whistled.

Alas, the universe is unfair, and while I enjoyed this display he did not get any fried chicken. :sneaky:
Aaaawww, "hello" yourself, handsome Kirby! I'm sure you'd MUCH rather have veg than that delicious fried chicken anyhow, right? RIGHT??? ;)

Thank you so much for entering, ravvlet! :D

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
Well, it had to be done.
This is the official entry for the Rickeybird. You need only listen to the first few seconds to get the... um... essence of his performance.
For the immersive experience, just close your eyes, lie back in your easy chair, and imagine it's around about sundown. You have just begun to relax when.............................................

𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖞𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖆

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Well, it had to be done.
This is the official entry for the Rickeybird. You need only listen to the first few seconds to get the... um... essence of his performance.
For the immersive experience, just close your eyes, lie back in your easy chair, and imagine it's around about sundown. You have just begun to relax when.............................................
ALL HAIL!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Well, it had to be done.
Rival, a more soothing lullabye I simply cannot imagine, and I am detecting a not-too-subtle air of sarcasm in your writings - can't imagine why!! You'd better smarten up that lousy attitude of yours and get with the programme buddy or it's gonna be the doghouse (again) for you, my friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions