March 2024 POTM Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipsqueek

Mar 25, 2024
Media
Albums
Massachusetts -USA
Pipsqueek (Pip). She makes me think of a pretty blue sky with clouds. (And just like a baby she gets her food all over her face!). "official"

Attachments

• messy face.jpg
    messy face.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 10
OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Pipsqueek (Pip). She makes me think of a pretty blue sky with clouds. (And just like a baby she gets her food all over her face!). "official"

Awwwwwwwwww, i agree with you, she DOES look like a heavenly summer sky! And even cuter with that messy beak, she looks like she's really enjoying herself! Thank you for your entry, @Pipsqueek!

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
This is Dunny, "Ready, Set, GO!"
View attachment 58420

First official photo entry. :)

Oh just look at this little face! That little rascal looks like he's gonna go cause some mischief in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... GO!!!! Thank you for your entry, @Dunny! 😍

OP
LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
The POTM Contest for March 2024 is now closed. Many thanks to all who submitted Official Entries, Just For Fun pics and to those who contributed with commentary too, it's truly been a contest to remember! :)

Polling is now open, and you can find the poll thread here...

Best of luck, everyone!! 🤞🤞🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions