May 2018 POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
Nice photos everyone!

I agree, wonderful pics so far! I want to see one from you too, Don!

295y42w.jpg

Flower with a May flower

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18
Finley celebrated the month of may by wearing a harness for the 1st time and did so like a champ! Here is a picture of that lovely spring day and him enjoying his "good boy" reward of a pistachio outside on his harness. Go fourth Finley and continue to surprise me at the most unexpected of times!

W1TeiKG.jpg

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Finley celebrated the month of may by wearing a harness for the 1st time and did so like a champ! Here is a picture of that lovely spring day and him enjoying his "good boy" reward of a pistachio outside on his harness. Go fourth Finley and continue to surprise me at the most unexpected of times!

W1TeiKG.jpg

Way to go Finley! You got everyone under your spell! Great Photo!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

W1TeiKG.jpg

Beautiful pic AND a story worthy of celebration! That pistachio was well earned, Finley!

Sunnyclover

Jan 11, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Sun Conure - Ollie- Hatched 08/18/16*

Nanday Conure -Finley- Hatched 10/07/17*

Turquoise Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Paris- Hatched 03/03/18*

Black Capped Conure -North- Hatched 10/10/18

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions