May POTM Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Just want to say, everyone has posted great photos this month:D!

@Lovie- I don't think yours is kiddish, I think it's cute! Not to mention all the effort of making the whole little rain backdrop:D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

@Lovie- I don't think yours is kiddish, I think it's cute! Not to mention all the effort of making the whole little rain backdrop:D

I agree completely, April! Yet another hard month to decide who to vote for.

I love Lovie's pic as well:)

Lovie

Feb 8, 2014
America~
Parrots
Birdie, my Lutino lovebird.

I agree completely, April! Yet another hard month to decide who to vote for.

I love Lovie's pic as well:)

Aww, thank you both. :) I would tell Birdie, but it's sleeping right now.

ErichT

Jan 5, 2014
Media
Spring Hill,Florida
Parrots
Mango - Sun Conure
Kiwi- Green Cheek Conure
ericht-albums-kiwi-mango-picture12180-a.jpg

We had some great pictures today but this is the house vote to be posted .

ErinT

Mar 10, 2014
I'm admittedly biased, since Mango is mine. :D I love how the flowers match her feathers!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What an adorable pic of Mango & Kiwi!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

Thought I'd toss Bixby's hat into the ring this go around! He has a slight case of Mojo molt going on at the moment, but I think he's still looking rather dashing! Lol! Please pardon the presence of my hand. This was his first time outside, so getting him to release that iron grip was just not happening! Haha!

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Thank you, Wendy! You're the best!!! This was my first time using photobucket, so lots of firsts going on! Haha!

@FluffyYellowBird: Thanks! Eric looks rather brilliant, himself. I've always loved sun conures!

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"

Thought I'd toss Bixby's hat into the ring this go around! He has a slight case of Mojo molt going on at the moment, but I think he's still looking rather dashing! Lol! Please pardon the presence of my hand. This was his first time outside, so getting him to release that iron grip was just not happening! Haha!

Bixby looks GORGEOUS Stephen !!

There are SO MANY Great ones this month, this is going to be a TOUGH Choice !!

Joe

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Thanks, Joe!
And you're absolutely right, competition is tight this month! Then again, it has been for the past few months, I think. So many beautiful birds.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Bixby looks gorgeous!!! He is so beautiful I hardly noticed the flowers behind him, hard to tear my eyes away from the Incredible Hulk:)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Love the pictures of the 2 "first timers" Erik and Bixby! Hope both of these very handsome boys have many further adventures outdoors:D Do have to say Erik looks slightly confused, but totally excited. And I'm sure with time, Bixby will learn to release his death grip of his daddy's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts