Maybe a bit too realistic?

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
I really need to take the camera out of my room, if its in my room, i just sit and take hundreds of pictures :eek:

I was getting Fargo to do his 'Bang, Play dead' trick, where i shoot him, he falls back off my hand and hangs upside down...

He has just added his own improvements to it, and i think it might be a bit TOO realistic of playing dead :54: HAHAHA

*I promise i did not shoot him!!! :09:

And then, i have discovered, basically every time i pull out the camera, he automatically sticks his tongue out!!

- Sitting on my arm- *click* and out comes the tongue!

Then its, hey Fargo, wave!!! "Only if my tongue can be in the picture as well"

And outside i got this cute look :rolleyes:

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂
hahaha he is a master at that trick!!! I just got my moms camera and took a billion pictures in my room of the birds also!

Abigal7

Jun 17, 2012
United States of America/ Kansas
Parrots
Captain Jack (Hahn's macaw)

Clover (green cheek conure)
You put a smile on my face. I wonder it he will ever let you take a picture without him sticking his tongue out. Fargo, sure can make me laugh.

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
He might have to start his own training clinic on teaching birds how to perfect the act of playing dead ;)

Haha! Abigal, i am not sure whether teaching him to stick his tongue out was the best idea :rolleyes: He just tries to incorporate his tongue into each trick, even when he rolls over, his tongue pops out! :11:

Thank you Ravennessa! He loves his tongue too :09: hahahaha

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
:jumping40 That's too cute and funny!!!! I used to get Willie to play dead long ago but he won't do it anymore after he got older....

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Oh my...that first picture had me in stitches!! WAYYYY too realistic. Hanging there limp, tongue out, and eyes closed. :eek: Did you put a bullet in that gun this time?

I LOVE seeing Fargo outside, too!!! Hey, there's no tongue in the outdoor pic. :D

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
HAHAHA I think he is taking his acting too seriously, he is auditioning next week for The Walking Dead, just to be one of the zombies ;) LOL :54:

He gets too distracted when he is outside, has no time for tongue sticking out, geez Wendy, he tries to be taken seriously sometimes :09:

A plane flew over as we were outside, he was like whaaattt issss thissss? :20:

Then just another pretty fluffed up picture, i love it haha

and got this photo, thought it was cute, although my hair is a mess, but getting a big kiss! :rolleyes: He is like- yucckk mummm, my friends will see!

MissyMe83

Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Parrots
Tate ~~
White Capped Pionus -
Violet ~~ Yellow Naped Amazon - Jupiter ~~ Baby B&G Macaw (coming soon)
I love seeing and hearing about Fargo! He's such an awesome guy! Well done mom!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
HAHAHA Maybe Fargo just needs to have his own talk show!

THAT would be the bomb!!!

Oh, and as I was doing the birdies a little while ago, and was thinking that Fargo would make an EXCELLENT sidekick for Daryl on The Walking Dead, especially since he just lost his brother Merle. :54:

Cami

Mar 24, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
9 1/2 yr old B&G, Spencer. 15 1/2 yr old Indian Ringneck, Edmund.
OMG I'm in stitches!!
Love the pics but that first one, eyes closed, tongue out, that is the best! :D You should submit that somewhere.

Fargo is conditioned, the camera loves him!
Camera + Fargo = Tongue

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
OH NO WENDY!!! You are a Walking Dead obsessed fan as well?!?!?!

My whole family is watching it... Mum, dad and sam.. and they are all at different parts... When i walk around the house, all i hear is the walking dead playing :eek:

Thanks Missy! I always post lots of pictures on here :eek: He is just obsessed with doing silly poses that i have to share haha

Cami! haha :D
There is a competition on Facebook, for the parrot rescue centre in australia, and its a picture of your bird doing a trick.. but you can only have one submission :31:
So i submitted Fargo sticking out his tongue, but someone else did that as well :20:

But they shared Fargos picture of him playing dead on their page and it has gotten alot of likes, so i think i might change my entry to this one?

At least it would be the most different to all the other entries! haha :rolleyes:

Then theres a HUGE competition on this animal planet thingy, you can submit as many as you like, and there is different categories, so i put this one in the 'funny' folder..
There is hundreds/thousands of entries so far.. It seems fargo is the only bird, most are just dogs and cats

Hahaha Matt, i have ALL the talent, i am just teaching Fargo with all my skill :22: jokes ;)

Abigal7

Jun 17, 2012
United States of America/ Kansas
Parrots
Captain Jack (Hahn's macaw)

Clover (green cheek conure)
He might have to start his own training clinic on teaching birds how to perfect the act of playing dead ;)

Haha! Abigal, i am not sure whether teaching him to stick his tongue out was the best idea :rolleyes: He just tries to incorporate his tongue into each trick, even when he rolls over, his tongue pops out! :11:
I find it cute and funny. :) Looking at the pics and reading the post I see he did not stick his tongue out outside. :09:.

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hahaha i dont know if you ever heard, but on facebook, a macaw group shared a picture of fargo sticking his tongue out... and this person from an overseas country (didnt even speak english) said.. Please remove this picture, i find it offensive :eek:
HAHAHA Then there were sooo many comments telling the person to get a life, and just to leave the picture cause its cute :09:

So maybe Fargo wont be allowed to go to some countries in his world tour because they would find it offensive ;) lol

Most Reactions