Me: 1 , Macaw : 0

LoveMyConlan

Mar 31, 2015
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Gcc- Conlan... Sun Conure- Mouse...Jenday- Kellan... RLA- Happy...B&G Macaw- Rhage
This is gonna sound awful...but I greatly enjoyed watching Rhage try and fail multiple times to pull the new food dish off and throw it.

A while back the bar that held the food dish in place, so he can't take it out, bent from him pulling on his bowl. Before it could snap we cut it off. So he began throwing his dish... when it was full of food, or puree, or fruits. Needless to say my walls and carpets looked like a battlefield daily. Note: this all started because he was fussing and I gavehim something to play with...a SS bowl. Cause nothing is as great as hearing that bowel hit the floor!

So I bought a SS bowl that mounts to the cage wall. Today I put the new bowl in with his food, and put a small amount of his pellets in the old one....I watched as he attempted to pull the bowl off. He was so mad!

I figure this way he can still toss the other one all he wants but no mess. He gave me such a nasty look.

I feel both brilliant and mean at the same time lol.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Like stealing the brush from the artist. You understand that there will be retaliation, right? In the mean time, great idea!

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Ahaha! I’m actually laughing as I read this. You only THINK it’s you, 1; macaw, 0!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts