ThatCatAgain

Aug 16, 2023
Algeria
Parrots
Budgies
20230817_195335-1.jpg
Sans titre 333_20230731130102.png

my pet birds!
I'm super new lol, so I've decided to post some pictures of my lovely buddies here!(English isn't my native language,so sorry if I've misspelled something wrong,or any grammatical mistakes!)
20230817_195415-1.jpg

So let's start with co!
Coco is a yellow-face budgie from the second type(I know,he's looking kinda white because of the low quality of the pictures). He's around 3 years old while I'm writing this. He has a really funny and playful personality,he loves to play with pistacha and descovering new stuff. Here's some artworks I've made out of him! (Holy budgies have i forgot to mention that I'm an artsit?)
Sans titre 240_20230707185251.png

Now,here come pistacha!
Pistacha is a spangle-green budgie. Pista isn't that kind of a talkative bird,she doesn't love coco that much. The only thing that matters to her is food and water.
(I love drawing her more than anything else bruh)
heyyo .gif

Sans titre 239_20230707184414.png

I guess that was everything I had to say lmao.
thanks for reading! (I don't think that it worth it)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Good morning (Australian time) @ThatCatAgain, Coco and Pistacha!! Welcome to the forums, it's great to have you all aboard, and those feather babies look beautiful!! 😍😍

PrimorandMoxi

May 29, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Max (23yo) Blue and Gold Macaw,
&
PRIMOR (8yo) Red Lored Amazon,
&
ABBA (33yo) Red Lored Amazon - RIP
Totally worth it.

We love reading about parrots especially when accompanied by great photos and awesome artwork!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
View attachment 53529View attachment 53530
my pet birds!
I'm super new lol, so I've decided to post some pictures of my lovely buddies here!(English isn't my native language,so sorry if I've misspelled something wrong,or any grammatical mistakes!)
View attachment 53531
So let's start with co!
Coco is a yellow-face budgie from the second type(I know,he's looking kinda white because of the low quality of the pictures). He's around 3 years old while I'm writing this. He has a really funny and playful personality,he loves to play with pistacha and descovering new stuff. Here's some artworks I've made out of him! (Holy budgies have i forgot to mention that I'm an artsit?)
View attachment 53532
Now,here come pistacha!
Pistacha is a spangle-green budgie. Pista isn't that kind of a talkative bird,she doesn't love coco that much. The only thing that matters to her is food and water.
(I love drawing her more than anything else bruh)
View attachment 53534
View attachment 53535
I guess that was everything I had to say lmao.
thanks for reading! (I don't think that it worth it)
I love your art style!! Oh, and you have super cute budgies 😁

Most Reactions

Latest posts