Meet Emma :)

denise3mom

Sep 1, 2012
Hi everyone , I think everyone kinds knows what I have been going thru with my baby Cag Charlie plucking his feathers well The store I got him from decided it was the right thing to take Charlie back and give me a new Cag because of all his issue in a short 6 months ,he assured me he will take care of him and get him well he has a collar on for now and they are working with him I thought and planned on getting a refund ,it was just too much heartbreak but when he offered this little girl .... we couldnt say no ..Meet Emma she is 12 weeks :)

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
shes adorable! sorry to hear about charlie, i went through a similar thing, but in the end its for the best :). charlie got help with his plucking and you got Emma, it all works out in the end~
what a wonderful baby for a wonderful owner :)

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Sorry to hear about Charlie, but I know you were under alot of stress with the situation!

Congrats on your new addition, Emma:)

OP
denise3mom

denise3mom

Sep 1, 2012
Thank you so much <3 Emma and I are getting to know each other I want to post a bigger picture but the one in my profile pix is her :)

lotosha

Jun 29, 2012
Parrots
A pair of cockatiels
And pair of African Greys
Such a cutie. Good luck with her!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Congrat's Emma is so cute
Many AG guardian on the forum, always willing to assist
Just shout..... and help will be offered

Enjoy the forum

papaya

Apr 28, 2012
Media
denise3mom,

congrats on your baby girl. What a cutie. All the best to you and Emma!

Davinchi

Mar 11, 2011
Media
Duluth, MN
Parrots
Paco: Yellow Naped Amazon
Emma is beautiful. Sorry about Charlie. I know it must have been hard to give him up even with all his problems. I hope your time with Emma is just as wonderful.

OP
denise3mom

denise3mom

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks so much She came home in a tank with bedding and he said to keep her in there for a while he said she is 12 weeks she is fully feathered and will flap ... question what age did you guys put her in a cage ? Did you first use a weaning cage? Or right to there bigger cage . I will give a link to her cage Bentley Bird Cage - Presented by BirdsComfort.com Should I buy a weaning cage ?

Most Reactions