Members input for ideas, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
We'd like to ask the members for ideas for POTM contests :)

Please post your ideas here, and we'll run a quick poll so that we can have a new contest for August.

Thank you all for your ideas.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Oh I like both of those! What about "two of a kind" or something like that :)

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
I like SilverSage's idea, maybe like a cards theme? (I.E Full House, Royal Flush, two three or four of a kind, king, queen..) :)

I also like the Back to School theme. We need a birdy with a backpack! :D

MrsKay

Jun 23, 2014
Media
Southern California
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure (Larry)
Canary (Norman)
All of these ideas sound great!
Don't know if it's been done but...
How about a 'BATHING' theme. Birds in the bath water?
wet bird....

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Your favorite picture with a story :)

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
wet bird....

I think the one in April was "April showers" or something and a bunch of the submissions were wet/showering birds. I could be wrong though. I like the idea though! Wet birds are so silly and cute.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Oh I just thought of another one - what about some sort of career them? Like birds doing things that could be career related, like "taste tester" or "demolition crew" or "rock star," things like that?

MrsKay

Jun 23, 2014
Media
Southern California
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure (Larry)
Canary (Norman)
wet bird....

I think the one in April was "April showers" or something and a bunch of the submissions were wet/showering birds. I could be wrong though. I like the idea though! Wet birds are so silly and cute.

Like... "BATHING BEAUTIES" :)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Floofies, you know those white down feathers that just have to pick off because they look some silly.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Floofies, you know those white down feathers that just have to pick off because they look some silly.

Lol-floofies. We've always called them "pickers", but Kiwi frequently sports one on his head and/or beak and looks like such a fool:52:

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19

Lol-floofies. We've always called them "pickers", but Kiwi frequently sports one on his head and/or beak and looks like such a fool:52:

We call them spideys in our house. Bundii regularly has her birdie fascinator on her head.

OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Thank you all so much for some GREAT ideas. :)

I will now make a quick poll so we can vote on August's theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts