Microchiping

Brodie

Jul 25, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Male Eclectus- Oscar and Female Eclectus- Scarlet
So i got onto the guy about the microchiping, and its completly safe :) the new microchips are not out yet in AUS, but his got them, so he said if i want they are smaller and better and he can figure something out at a good price, awesome!
I also asked out the scanners, he said every vet (in australia anyway) legally has to have every scanner, and the new scanners will be in every vet, and rescue centre.
The birds cant and wont bother trying to pluck it out or anything like that, and the needle is so small they can be awake during it, and they dont feel a thing.
If anyone wants to know anything else let me know, i will be getting onto him again soon to figure out a time and day to take scarlet and get her done.
Anyone who is wondering, scarlet has gone back to her sweet little self, although she is still a bit cage aggressive, but shes made a huge turn around within the last week or so :)

OP
Brodie

Brodie

Jul 25, 2012
Media
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Male Eclectus- Oscar and Female Eclectus- Scarlet
If your interested let me know! Its in springvale and i can let you know details when i gey them myself :)
springvale is good, only an hour away from me! Bonus!

Most Reactions