Minzer - My Homework!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Haha, I'll do my best...don't worry Peta, we'll get you up and running in no time. Now, to start with, Weezer is a band...good band, you're allowed to like them. The lead singer's name is Rivers, the band is from California...you should definitely go listen to some of the music...try "Perfect Situation" (one of my favorites!), "Undone-the sweater song" (a classic!), and "Buddy Holly"....then report back here and tell us what you think...you didn't think this would be without homework, did you??? :D

I copied this from the other thread,

Now for my homework, well I went and listened to "Weezer"

Undone - the sweater song :eek: :eek: :eek:

Buddy Holly (I like Buddy Holly, stop it Peta, your getting hip)

I also like Happy Days, Hey the fonz isn't he cool. :D The song, well maybe I need to listen to them some more before I start anymore homework.

This is gonna be hard :D :D

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Ok...you lost the point halfway through...but I guess that should be expected at your age :eek: :D

Did you listen to the Perfect Situation?? Or did you decide that some of the songs were optional? ;)

I'm glad you finally decided to at least try though, :35: It's a start. I won't overwhelm you at this point, I'll allow you to sit with Weezer for awhile and see how that goes. :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Minz, your going at it gently and easily. Good girl...you are doing a fine job!

Peta, good girl, too. Keep at it ... take it slow and easy like. But, please ... the Happy Days and the Fonz stuff ... um, well, please try to stay to the assigned work and not venture out on your own? You are undermining the process. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
How come everyone likes them and I can't even understand them. I will not be beaten on this I'll get hip if it kills me.

Deanna, sorry I did get a little sidetracked, and when they were singing Buddy Holly I was singing right along, but to the theme tune

Monday, tuesday happy days............ Sorry I'm getting all sidetracked again.

*Peta starts on her concentrating exercises*

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
:28: Way to ignore your teacher's post altogether...and how can you not understand them?? They don't stutter or mumble. Did you listen to the Perfect Situation, or no? That's one of the more recent ones, and you didn't happen to mention it...tsk tsk...

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
I have a feeling that trying to make Peta hip is going to be like washing a cat in the kitchen sink ...

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I have a feeling that trying to make Peta hip is going to be like washing a cat in the kitchen sink ...

Now Tex, it is easy to wash a cat...
first you stick them in the toilet, then you poor shampoo and shut the lid (do this really fast though, or it will get out) then proceed to flush until all the suds are gone :18:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh Sorry Minz *peta hands teacher apple*

Tex think you could be right there, :D

Chi :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: thanks are you saying you want to put me in a toilet

Scared of you :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D Really scared of you now. :eek: :D :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Now Tex, it is easy to wash a cat...
first you stick them in the toilet, then you poor shampoo and shut the lid (do this really fast though, or it will get out) then proceed to flush until all the suds are gone :18:

damn, I wish I would have known about this trick when I was showing my Maine Coon kitties! It would have saved me a lot of clawed flesh and chewed bones! (The kitties clawing and biting me, not the other way around! :eek:).

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
I dont know.... hmmm... do you think you would fit? :p
maybe just a swirly

umm, Peta dear, I think Chi might be serious. I would advise not turning your back on her! :eek:

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Threatening the pupil is not the way to get her to cooperate, people! And Tex, really, keep the negativity to yourself. :p No, Peta, we won't stick your head in the toilet, just be a good girl and keep up with your homework!

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
I promise I won't ... but, I can't promise I won't laugh iffen Chi does!

RUN PETA!!! RUN!!!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Peta could run, but I bet the legs on her walker get caught on something and she trips and falls and Chi catches her anyway .... *LMAO* :D

I'm only kidding Peta, Chi could catch you without the walker malfunction!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hey this is first thing in the morning here, and

SCARED OF YOU LOT
Hmmmm wonder if Chi is lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce :eek:

Tex, I do not have a walker, me I have one of them electric carts hey they are just so cool. :D

Threatening the pupil is not the way to get her to cooperate, people! And Tex, really, keep the negativity to yourself. :p No, Peta, we won't stick your head in the toilet
See people thats how you should be treating the elderly. Like you Minzer, :D :D :D
*petas bringing the teacher a nice apple*

Ya know I get up in the morning feeling great for all of my 40 years and end up coming off here feeling like a 100 wonder why that is. :D Peta stumbles of to get her cart not turning her back on Chi for a min.
Have to admit tho I've never laughed so hard first thing in the morning. Thanks guys.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Have to admit tho I've never laughed so hard first thing in the morning

As long as you dont keel over on us... well at least not before putting us all in you will... dont worry we dont want money, just the birds ;)

Most Reactions