Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
:eek: A few human words, but listen to the scary sounds Guess our birds will understand what he is saying LoL :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZuj77pLEpw"]World's Amazing Talking African Grey Parrot "MISHKA" Halloween - YouTube[/ame]
watch

Last edited:

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Love the spooky effect on the camera! Mishka you're all ready to scare people for Halloween! :)

Believe it or not, I accidentally pressed "something" on the camera and got that effect.......
Still trying to figure out what I did.....................

Last edited by a moderator:

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Love the spooky effect on the camera! Mishka you're all ready to scare people for Halloween! :)

Believe it or not, I accidentally pressed "something" on the camera and got that effect.......

On a phone I used to have, you could do that for photos. I think it was the "negative" option. It was in the same list of options as sepia, black/white, etc.

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

On a phone I used to have, you could do that for photos. I think it was the "negative" option. It was in the same list of options as sepia, black/white, etc.

Thanks for the info, will check it out later (imagine all the fun I am going to have when I figure it out
:D

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Cute!! I want to post pictures of Puck (LOTS of cute halloween pictures!) but my technology is not cooperating with me. :-(

Most Reactions