My Bengal Kitten, Link ^_^

Sc0tt

Nov 18, 2012
Indiana
Parrots
Red Throated Conure - Casper | American Budgie - Zeus (R.I.P)
Hello all.

Time for you to meet my 3mo bengal kitten, Link (Zelda reference for any fans).

Here is a link to his album! Link - Imgur

He is a Gogee's pedigree bengal, and is an F4 (his great-great granpda is an Asian Leopard Cat).

I can answer any questions if anyone has any as well to the breed or if you're thinking about getting one what to look for! Enjoy!:D

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Awwwww he looks so much like Nesado! I have no idea about his pedigree, will see if my brother knows :p

He is pretty big for 3 months!

Nesado was average size until this year, and for some reason he just got huge hahaha

His dad was really tall though, like freakishly tall, but he mustn't of got that tall height gene! :p

and he doesn't bother with Casper at all?

Love the name by the way :22:

OP
Sc0tt

Sc0tt

Nov 18, 2012
Indiana
Parrots
Red Throated Conure - Casper | American Budgie - Zeus (R.I.P)
Nope not at all. They really don't bother with each other lol. Link loves to watch the birds out the window and would do it for hours but doesn't show an interest in Casper at all (my roommates cat is another story X:)

I love how they grow out length wise instead of fatten up lol. Do you know if your brother feeds him a raw diet?

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Ohh that is so lucky haha What kind of cat does your roommate have?

Yes its weird, because Nesado looks lean and definitely not fat, but you lift him up and its insane haha Think its just all solid muscle :p Will weigh him later and see how heavy he actually is!

Mmm i think at first my brother fed him a raw diet, because he was going on about how they have a different diet and stuff, but now he just has biscuits and some raw pieces for dinner!

Most Reactions

Latest posts