My Cockatiel is bleeding and might die. Please please help me

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
i am so sorry to hear he did not make it :( you tried your best, and Kai knows this. he was very much loved. Rest in peace, Kai

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
I am so sorry for your loss. You did all you could for Kai. Try to take comfort in that and that he is no longer suffering and at peace. Sending many hugs your way. :(

OP
Ned

Ned

Mar 23, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
Parrots
A Cockatiel <3
I'm really sorry to hear the sad news, Ned. It must be awful for you... I was dreading this news. Don't be put off, when you feel able, try to find another bird, it won't bring Kai back, of course.
Thank you. I appreciate your kindness. I really thought he'll make it, he was so strong

Oh my Ned, I was hoping today to hear good news. You are amazingly patient and kind to your little guy. I hope and pray that today brings you progress and he begins to eat. It seems that is the bigger concern that he needs nutrients and liquid.
I was hopping for the same. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers <3

Ned,

I am sorry to hear the news. Please continue to be active here, from your love and concern I feel that you will find another bird to bring joy into your life and this is a great place for help and information to help you along.

Best wishes to you my friend...

insha'Alla I'll be active here soon. Right now the sight of other teils with their owners around this forum aches my heart. Thank you for your kind wishes

OP
Ned

Ned

Mar 23, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
Parrots
A Cockatiel <3
Ned, I am so very sorry!!! :(

Many MANY hugs to you!!!!!!

Fly free, Kai! You were loved VERY much and will be forever missed. :(

Thank you Wendy, appreciate your kindness

Oh, how very sad! My deepest sympathies, Ned. Nothing I can say will change how you are hurting right now but know that you are in my thoughts.
Fly free, little Kai. You were dearly loved.
Thank you so much, this means a lot <3

So sorry, Ned :(
Rest in Peace Kai

Thank you dear. Amen to that.

OP
Ned

Ned

Mar 23, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
Parrots
A Cockatiel <3
Ned,
I have been watching this thread intently, and I'm so sorry. You did everything you could, and at least he's no longer in pain. RIP Kai.
Thank you Maria. I appreciate it.

Ned, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Kai:( I hope you can take comfort in the fact that he is no longer suffering, and that he was so dearly loved. My deepest sympathies.
Thank you dear. It is somewhat comforting, yes.

everyday I checked to see how Kai was, I am so sorry for your loss!
you did everything imaginable to help him.

now he's at peace and no longer hurting

Yes, he's in a better place now. Thank you so much.

OP
Ned

Ned

Mar 23, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
Parrots
A Cockatiel <3
Sorry for your loss.
Thank you.

Oh Ned! I'm so sorry! You tried so hard for poor little Kai and he must have known how much you loved him. I hope you'll get another little bird when you're ready and still be a member here. While it was a sad way to meet, everyone has grown to like and respect you in this short time: we hope you'll stay around! :)
Thank you. I hope he does cause I love him more then I knew. Maybe sometime in the future insha'Allah. The amount of support and kindness Kai and I have received from everyone here was heartwarming; insha'Allah I'll continue being around.

I am so sorry for your loss. :( You did everything you could.
Thank you dear.

I am so so sorry Ned, I was really pulling for you and your Kai. You sure did everything possible to help your little one...and taught us all to hug our feathered ones a little tighter because you never know. Please don't be a stranger to this forum going forward...
Thank you. I swear their presence is a blessing by it self, even when they're just sitting doing nothing or sleeping. Sometimes I find myself looking at where he used to sleep and I wish he was there. Hope anyone who reads this never take their pets for granted. Insha'Allah I wont, thank you.

OP
Ned

Ned

Mar 23, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
Parrots
A Cockatiel <3
Kai passed away this morning before I could take him to the vet.
Thank you everyone for your support and help.

I am so sorry for your loss, it is so hard to have a friend die, try to remember all the good times you had together. Here are some hugs (((((((((((Ned))))))))) for you.
Thank you for the hugs, I do need those. If I remember our good times now I just start tearing up or crying. I'm just glad I have videos of him being he's adorable self that I can go back to when I'm a bit stronger.

May your little friend rest in peace. He left this life having been loved and in the end that is the greatest thing we can have. So sorry for your loss. Sometimes in spite of our efforts, they just can't be saved. He is free from suffering now.

Amen. Thank you dear. I'm glad he is.

I am so sorry Ned! You did everything you could to help him. I will pray for you to find some peace in this sad time. HUGS

Thank you Chelle, I appreciate your prayers and hugs. They do help <3

I, too, am so sorry, and have been watching this tread, hoping & praying for you & Kai. I often say that God needed an angel, and for some reason, he chose yours.
Thank you for your prayers. That's a really nice thought, he does have a lot of angelic features <3

OP
Ned

Ned

Mar 23, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
Parrots
A Cockatiel <3
i am so sorry for your loss, he was clearly very loved. you did the best you could and i am sure he will be forever grateful. my prayers and thoughts are with you and kai

Thank you, yes he was. Appreciate your prayers <3

Oh Ned, I'm so sorry! You did all you could. He was in good hands. He will be missed.

Thank you dear. Yes he will forever be missed.

OP
Ned

Ned

Mar 23, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
Parrots
A Cockatiel <3
i am so sorry to hear he did not make it :( you tried your best, and Kai knows this. he was very much loved. Rest in peace, Kai

Thank you dear. Yes he was ^^

I am so sorry for your loss. You did all you could for Kai. Try to take comfort in that and that he is no longer suffering and at peace. Sending many hugs your way. :(

Thank you Blancaej, appreciate the hugs <3

Most Reactions

Latest posts