My kitties

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Hey, it occurred to me that I have never shared any pictures of the other members of my little family- my cats! So, here we go:

Sweetie, the only girl...loves to cuddle :07:

HPIM0218.jpg

Crimson, my persian boy, very strange, not right in the head sometimes...

Crimson.jpg

And Sammy, a stray I adopted 2 years ago when he was about to be euthanized...I love him to bits, but he sleeps 22+ hours a day!

HPIM0219.jpg

And here's the whole gang in their normal positions

HPIM0134b.jpg

Last edited:

Christy

Mar 28, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Parrots
Hamlet the Sun Conure and Mac the green cheek conure
Cute kitties :) The links all go to the same pic though, and then I went through the slide show. What's the plate of food?

OP
Minzer84

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Hahaha, that's not how it was supposed to work! Um, the food was in another post I put up a long time ago to show what I was feeding Iggy...can someone help me make this work right?

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
your links are to the albums ... you need to line to the individual pictures ...

OP
Minzer84

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
I think I fixed it now...I thought I did the same thing before, but oh well...here it is for real.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
They are so beautiful, love the one of crimson laying on his back. Ya know the thing I though of when I saw this pic was them all saying "what ya mean dinner, well come feed us then." :D

My cat will sleep 23½ hours of the day, more if she didn't have to eat, drink, and you know what. :D

Most Reactions