"My Name is Tsuka and I am Not New to Attitude Anonymous"

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
What GREAT photos and videos of Tsuka!!!

Sure looks like someone opened a can of testosterone in your house. :54:

OP
DallyTsuka

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
What GREAT photos and videos of Tsuka!!!

Sure looks like someone opened a can of testosterone in your house. :54:

LOL we might need it! we have 10 pets and only 2 are male. then there's only my husband... maybe tsuka is compensating for the lack of masculinity around here, so he's acting tough.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
and let me tell you, he aint no little cockatiel. he weighs 126 grams and hes a fast and powerful flier. when he dives at you and makes contact, its like getting hit with a brick LOL
Whoa:eek: that's a gigantic Cockatiel!! My Red Bellied parrot (supposed to be that weight) is just a small framed guy. He's only 113g!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I've enjoyed reading this post. I don't have a cockatiel and thought they looked so much sweeter than the quakers. I guess my birds are weird. My U2 is an angel (I'm aware that could change). My male quaker is super shy but very sweet. Harry my female quaker is a little green monster. She is also fully flighted. We think she's about five and she must have been loved at one time. She has an extensive vocabulary and I used her language skills to potty train her. Her training sessions are more anger management classes really. I taught her to say, Go back, when she wants to go to her cage. She likes to ride on my shoulder back to her cage so I would ask, Can't you fly? Now she sits on my shoulder, says, Go back, and when I start to her cage she says, Can't you fly and cracks up. She will stroll down my arm, rub her face on my wrist and chomp, hold and twist till I bleed. I walk her to her cage and say, step away and she will. If she starts to fly to me without being invited, I tell her to stay and she does. I pat my shoulder and say, come to Mommy, and she does. She loves that trick. If she's really awful I tell her to, go back. She hates that, like a kid being sent to her room. If it really infuriates her, while she's going inside she will give me very clear instructions on what I should do with my time. Her attacks and biting have almost completely stopped but she still has days.

OP
DallyTsuka

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
tsuka is a big boy, he is hefty and very bulky for a tiel. i forget how big my two are until i see other tiels lol

today i went and took a nap, woke up, walked by the cage and tsuka waddled over and started lunging as soon as he saw me lol

Most Reactions