My Safe Bird Store and Doctorsfostersmith

Tangie

May 10, 2013
Maine
Parrots
Kiko; A cockatiel.
Tangie; My beloved Sun Conure who passed away in May 2013
I didn't know where to post this, but I just thought I would share this with everyone. I bought some new toys and food from both of these stores, and I shall post some pictures when they get here. I think it would be helpful to the people that are considering buying from these stores.

Mysafebirdstore chipped out the 26, and traveled over 700 miles in less than three days for 11$ the package is at our post office less than three miles away, and our mailman will deliver it for us.

Drsfostersmith was free shipping, and they shipped out yesterday, and the estimated arrival will be the 2nd.

So there should be some pictures up today. ^^

Tsali

Jul 22, 2016
Parrots
Tsali - African Grey- I am a one parrot parent. It's a full time job keeping Tsali healthy and happy.
I have bought from both My Safe Bird Store and Doctorsfostersmith. Foster and Smith has been a goto supply store for many of my critters over the years - dogs, horses and now Tsali. W

Jeans

Jul 14, 2016
I get everything from from Doctorsfostersmith! The prices are great and delivery is always great! I buy 20 lbs of rat food for only $43! It's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
I use both but Foster & Smith for most things. I just ordered from My Safe Bird Store last month and it was a good experience. So I like both!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SirEdwin89

Mar 5, 2016
Virginia
Parrots
Confetti (9y/o CAG), Ely (5 y/o Citron SC2), Barney (3 y/o MSC2), Baby (21 y/o Senegal), Peaches (16 y/o M2)
Conan (26 y/o Harlequin Macaw)
I just put in an order with mysafebirdstore as well. I was amazed, I put the order in thursday afternoon, and it was delivered yesterday. They did forget one of the items on my order, but it was only 1$, so not a huge deal, though I am curious to see how they handle it.

marxxx

Jun 11, 2012
I have ordered from my safe bird store as well, excellent experience. One of the items was damaged (no doubt packaged by the mfr that way), they were great about getting the damaged item replaced. Very fast, excellent customer service and personal service.

Most Reactions