My Son Daniel In Australia!

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
My Son Daniel has been in Australia for a Year now working! He is coming Home on the 3rd of January :) I cant tell you how much I have missed him and how happy I will be to have him Home:) He has had an awesome time out there and I have a feeling he will go back again for another Year:(

I have a feeling Codie will be really happy to see him, as he was the only other Person that he bonded too:) It will be interesting to see if Codie remembers him after all this time!

Here is a pic of Daniel and his Girlfriend taken 2 Weeks ago:)

DANANDLEXI.jpg

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
Your son's so handsome! I'm glad he's going to be back soon, it must be hard for him to be so far away.

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Your son's so handsome! I'm glad he's going to be back soon, it must be hard for him to be so far away.

Thanks Bekky:)

When he first left here last year, I thought my heart would break:( We are very close, but this experience has been great for him and given him alot of confidence:)

He is really looking forward to coming home, but I really do have a feeling he will go back again for another Year! My youngest Daughter Tiegan has been like a lost soul without him here and is counting the days off until he is Home:)

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Beauty sure runs in the family Sis
Daniel is such a handome "man", and his girlfriend is absolutely beautiful
I bet the 3rd January can't come quick enough, a year is a long time, even though you guys chat on Skype.
Is his girlfriend come with him, have you met her before?
Counting the days with you Sis

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
I bet the 3rd January can't come quick enough, a year is a long time, even though you guys chat on Skype.

Thankyou Sis:)

I am willing the next 2 Weeks to go:)

He met his Girlfriend in Australia... She is also out there working! He has been with her for 6 Months now and it seems that they are pretty serious :) I have spoken with her on Skype many times and she seems lovely:) She is not due home from Australia until the end of March!! They are both discussing at the moment, whether they will go back to Australia or, if they will do something else! I think she is coming to my House for a while once she gets back to the UK.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

Thankyou Sis:)

I am willing the next 2 Weeks to go:)

He met his Girlfriend in Australia... She is also out there working! He has been with her for 6 Months now and it seems that they are pretty serious :) I have spoken with her on Skype many times and she seems lovely:) She is not due home from Australia until the end of March!! They are both discussing at the moment, whether they will go back to Australia or, if they will do something else! I think she is coming to my House for a while once she gets back to the UK.

Awwwww love is in the air :)
Happy for them two as well.
I pray for their happiness whatever they choose
Do hope you all get together
:grey:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Daniel sure is eye candy! :D And they look like such a happy, young couple. :)

Enjoy each and every day with him, Wendy.

I know you are counting down the days until you can throw your arms around him and literally squeeze the breath out of him. ;) It won't be long now.... :)

I also pray that their dreams and wishes come true, and that they will remain happy and in love.

XOs

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Daniel sure is eye candy! :D And they look like such a happy, young couple. :)

Enjoy each and every day with him, Wendy.

I know you are counting down the days until you can throw your arms around him and literally squeeze the breath out of him. ;) It won't be long now.... :)

I also pray that their dreams and wishes come true, and that they will remain happy and in love.

XOs

Thank you Wendy:)

They are very happy and she is lovely.. Her name is Lexi.

The next 2 Weeks will not go quick enough for me:)

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Enjoy him whilst he's home, I have a feeling he'll wander off far too soon.

I think you are right... I have a feeling after being in Australia for so long, he will feel quite unsetled once he gets back to the UK.

I think he will return to Australia around May time! At least I will have a few Months with him again:)

I dont blame him at all for doing this... I just wish I had have done something like this when I was his Age :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts