Name Suggestions Please...

Chelle

Aug 5, 2013
Parrots
CHEESECAKE (Pineapple~GCC) 2/4/14
I recently brought another Sun Conure into our flock. Our first Sun's name is Skittles and I love the name. So when we brought home the second one we named it Starburst. For some reason it just doesn't seem to roll of the tongue well. I am trying to come up with something we like better so I am asking for suggestion!

Attachments

• IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 148
Awww, what a gorgeous baby!
As for a name, I am coming up blank with your theme:(

Awww, what a gorgeous baby!
As for a name, I am coming up blank with your theme:(

I am coming up blank too... I don't know what I am going to do.

The only things I could find on google was a candy called Mamba, or hot Tamales...lol
Hopefully someone else has some other ideas for you:)

I was thinking about Gummy Bear but not sure if it sounds too cheesy or not...lol

Haha! You could even shorten it to Gumbee. That name makes me giggle and smile. :eek:

Gumdrop, Tutti, Jelly Bean, Lolly / Lollipop, Caramello, Twix, Snickers

How about Chiclet, Peeps, Rocket, PixieStix (Pixie for short?), JellyBelly,Toffee, Necco, Sweetart, or Tootsie?

This is fun! :)

Awwww! Pretty, pretty bird!! What about, Soliel?

Thanks everyone for help! keep the suggestions coming... My girls will be home from their grandparents house next week and I think I am going to give them a list of the suggestions.

Since I have posted I have thought of Gummy Bear and Lemon Drop.

We have 9 months to come up with names for our babies but when it comes to our fables we have to decide so quickly :/

I think your theme is sweet things. That's a little hard for me. I like strange parrot names. So here's my contribution:

Candyman
Tooth Fairy

I think your theme is sweet things. That's a little hard for me. I like strange parrot names. So here's my contribution:

Candyman
Tooth Fairy

I think I like Candyman. I already think of S/Him as a boy. I hope the kids like it too. This is going to be fun!

I didn't intend on a theme it just happened. My 12 yr old chose Skittles and that name has stuck. Then we went with Starburst for him but it's just not sticking...

I hope they like Candyman! For sure he will be the only sun conure with that name hahaha. Only problem is it's not gender neutral, so if your bird ends up as a girl...

I hope they like Candyman! For sure he will be the only sun conure with that name hahaha. Only problem is it's not gender neutral, so if your bird ends up as a girl...

Then you'd just have to call her Candy for short :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back